Tuesday 11 September 2012

I can't think of an appropriate title

I found the "vaguely-remembered quote from a source that I annoyingly can't remember" from yesterday, completely by accident in fact!

Tumblr is very much a mixture of profound, interesting and silly. I like it. It meant that directly above a post changing the lyrics to "Be a Man" (Mulan) to include Doctor Who references, I saw this post:


I had no idea about that at all. Neither did my mum. I'm half tempted to start researching what other medical symptoms that people think are general are male-biased. Except that if I do that now, I won't get the other stuff done that I've planned to do today (possibly do some coursera work on gamification, read more Anna Karenina so I possibly finish it by the weekend, carry on with Fasting Girls, actually write something, the list is endless...). So I'll add it to the ever-increasing "look into" list.

No comments:

Post a Comment