Wednesday 13 March 2013

Women Wednesday!

Friday Wednesday Feminism? Female Feels? Nah, Women Wednesday!

Very quick post before I get back to eating and everything else I have to do today - mainly two chapters of my dissertation and a load of housework.

Number 1:



Why on earth was she punished more than he was? It's not like she was forcing him, and if she was, then she should be up on charges of rape, not public indecency. To be clichéd, it takes two to tango.

Number 2:

I listened today to Bridget Christie Minds the Gap (only one day left for the first episode, but there's three more episodes still to come). If you're not in the UK, I recommend getting the global iplayer app and listening to the full thing, it's only 30 minutes. At least I think you need the global iplayer app. You never know, you might be able to access it from that link, I don't know. I found it very amusing, and a good thing to listen to whilst washing the dishes after spending class this morning discussing women and mental illness.

And now I'm off because I've been shoved out of the way so flatmate H can watch a bird displaying his tail feathers for a lady. Apparently the lady is 'on the fence', both literally and metaphorically.

3 comments:

  1. I thought it was about time someone posted a comment. Of course, I didn't read your what you wrote.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Psh, typical. I actually read yours! It's not like this is a long blog post >_>'

      Delete
  2. I have finally read what you wrote above. Fist of all- make it interesting! So, less about how to how to get the radio programme, and more about what it said. Also, you used the word 'know' twice in one sentence.

    ReplyDelete