Saturday 4 August 2012

Who? What? Where? Why?

Who?

I'm a 20-year-old anthropology student, avid procrastinator, sane-ish fangirl of an ever-increasing number of shows (currently working my way through Sherlock, Dr Who, Game of Thrones, White Collar, Suits and Newsroom), and someone who has no idea what they want to do when they graduate from university in a year. I read books, I occasionally write stuff, and I keep starting and abandoning blogs.

What?

A blog about things I want to write about. I'm going to try and keep most of it anthropology-related, but might take a detour from time to time.

Where?

London, UK. Occasionally Liverpool. Very occasionally elsewhere.

Why?

Because I keep meaning to continue blogs when I start them, but rarely do. I've been reading a number recently that are really interesting, and I want to have a go myself. I also want to try exploring anthropology more. I've found what we've learned really interesting, and I've enjoyed discussing it afterwards. However a few weeks after the module has finished, I've usually forgotten what it was we were doing or what I was discussing. I'm hoping that by writing this blog, I'll have a place to reflect on everything and therefore have a record of what it is I've been talking about. Also my dad bet me that I couldn't keep a blog going regularly for six weeks, and I like doing anything my dad says I can't! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment